Our Team Building Session has been specifically designed to engage new Year 12 students in a highly-interactive, engaging and fun session.
The session aims to:
- Enable collaboration between students;
- Integrate new students in the school / college community;
- Provide a fun, challenging and engaging time;
- Help form tutors get to know their new students.
How to lead the 90-minute Team Building Session:
- Lead it with whole year groups, half year groups or in tutor groups
- Put students in teams of 4-10 depending on numbers
- Give every team a Team Building booklet and resource pack
- Begin the session with the filmed content on the PowerPoint (provided) and give instructions
- Allow 60-70 minutes for team building activities. Tasks are divided into mental, physical and creative activities
- Staff members act as “judges” – a fun role which helps to build relationships
- Collate results, evaluate the session and announce the winner
– Student Booklets
– Teacher Booklet
– Leader Booklet
– Interactive PowerPoint presentation
NB you have the option to either print your own or have booklets printed and delivered (for additional cost). All additional team-building materials should be provided by the school – full kit list included.
The Team Building session can be used an infinite number of times year-on-year.