Our Team Building Session has been specifically designed to engage new Year 12 students in a highly-interactive, engaging and fun session.
The session aims to:
- Enable collaboration between students;
- Integrate new students in the school / college community;
- Provide a fun, challenging and engaging time;
- Help form tutors get to know their new students.
How to lead the 90-minute Team Building Session:
- Lead it with whole year groups, half year groups or in tutor groups
- Put students in teams of 4-10 depending on numbers
- Give every team a Team Building booklet and resource pack (provided)
- Begin the session with the filmed content on the PowerPoint (provided) and give instructions
- Allow 60-70 minutes for team building activities. Tasks are divided into mental, physical and creative activities (all resources provided)
- Staff members act as “judges” – a fun role which helps to build relationships
- Collate results, evaluate the session and announce the winner (you provide the prizes, sorry!)
– 20 x Student Booklets (for 200 students)
– 20 x Team Building Material packs (for 200 hundred students)
– 7 x Teacher Booklets
– 1 x Leader Booklet
– Interactive PowerPoint presentation
The Team Building session can be used an infinite number of times year-on-year.